2. We aim to ensure that the information published on this website is accurate and consistent with the theories and principles set out in the book, ‘The Science of Beauty’, by Dominic C. Nwosu.
Any written or oral analysis or other statement provided is intended solely as a statement of opinion based on the theories on beauty expounded by Dominic C. Nwosu in his book, ‘The Science of Beauty’, and not as the representation of any opinion, statement or diagnosis of any physical or psychological condition.
Accordingly, this website is provided for information only. It is not intended to replace a consultation with an appropriately qualified health professional. We cannot guarantee that information provided by us through this website will meet your health or medical requirements. If you are concerned about your health, please contact a health professional.
3. You acknowledge and agree that the Science of Beauty website will not be responsible for any claims, losses or damages (whether direct or indirect) arising out of or relating to the misuse of or inappropriate reliance on the contents or advice contained within the Science of Beauty website, except to the extent that such liability cannot be excluded by law.
4. You shall not reverse engineer, decompile, copy or adapt any software or other code or scripts that form part of our website nor attempt to transmit to or via our website any information that contains a virus, worm, trojan, or other harmful or disruptive component.
5. We cannot guarantee uninterrupted access to this website, or the sites to which it links. We accept no responsibility for any damage arising from the unavailability of this website or the information it contains.
6. This website contains links to other sites. We are not responsible for the content of any third party website and a link to another site in no way constitutes Science of Beauty’s endorsement of the contents therein.
7. You may create hypertext links to our website, but we ask that any links are in accordance with our links policy.
9. The internet is not a secure medium for communication. We cannot guarantee that any information you submit to us through our website or by email will arrive safely or be secure from interception by third parties.
11. Material contained in our website is copyright © Dominic C. Nwosu except where otherwise stated. You shall not copy, reproduce or redistribute any material contained in our website except in accordance with our content authorisation policy.
13. Our website content is produced in accordance with our editorial policy and content governance policy. If you wish to request documents used in our editorial process please contact us.